Thursday, March 26, 2009

One Cannot be Neutral in the Presence of a Hat

With Easter quickly approaching, what about breaking out of your fashion comfort zone and finding a fabulous hat? One of my favorite things about spring is the chance to wear hats-Easter, Mother's Day, weddings, garden parties, Kentucky Derby parties, all cry out for that perfect hat. To inspire you, here are some great pictures. (Yes, that is my hat collection, in case you don't think I practice what I preach.) Great sources include vintage stores, eBay, online, department stores like Neiman Marcus, specialty stores-The Hat Shop in Soho and online is amazing. The hats below are all from a wonderful online millinery store called Samuel's Hats. The great quote I used for my title is from the amazing milliner Patricia Underwood.























4 comments:

  1. ALL the black and white ones, and the 2 lavender, are something right out of My Fair Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hats, Beth. I always love looking at the photos from Ascot to see all the spectacular headgear. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete