Monday, August 31, 2009

Marabou


Feathers are a trend I love for this fall. My favorite look in feathers is marabou, but this is marabou done elegant, sophisticated, and gorgeous. The first three photos are from Phillip Lim's fall RTW collection-a striped marabou skirt, a champagne marabou mini dress paired with black velvet and sequins, and an evergreen marabou bolero. The last three are J.Crew-a marabou clutch, the Gwen dress, and a pin/hair clip. Keep your eyes out for a marabou piece for your wardrobe this fall. The key is a very understated color palette of fall colors like black, taupe, beige, or green.






12 comments:

  1. Super soft and stylish!
    Love the Phillip Lim skirt and the J. Crew dress!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. That JCrew dress looks SO Tory Burch to me. Love the clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow
    love the 1st & 2nd picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love this look. Hooray for marabou on anything! Instant glamour!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first and fifth image! So soft and pretty -- wonderful combined with rich textures, such as satin, silk and velvet. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CC-I love Phillip Lim and J.Crew and these are both wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That London Girl-Thanks for stopping by-I love the Phillip Lim pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her Name Was Lola-These are so glam and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sanity Fair-I really love the clutch.

    ReplyDelete