Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Wallpapered Dressing Room


Wallpaper is back in a big way. A dressing room or walk-in closet is the perfect place to experiment with a dramatic paper you may be hesitant to use elsewhere in your home or that might be too expensive for a larger room. Here is some great inspiration. I also love papering the inside of small closets like coat closets. This is such an overlooked decorating opportunity, takes a small amount of wallpaper, and will bring a smile every time you open the door.






(Photos courtesy of Juicy Couture, Domino and Elle Decor)

6 comments:

  1. OMG, you have just solved my dilemma about what color to paint the inside of my coat closet! Forget paint! I'm not really a wallpaper person but that is exactly what this closet needs. I'll find something that combines the colors of the hall and the closet door which you can see here. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful examples. I get lost in wallpaper books.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndy-Would love to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine-Oh me too-I love looking at wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete